• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

AS 1 and 11 projects for sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustrpilot

Reaction score
I have a AS1 and 11 project for sale. The 2 is 90% done and close to ready to cover. The 1 was built by someone else. It's on the gear, but no wings, but I have the spars. Selling as a package. Comes with almost everything to build a 0-360 except a crank and cam. The AS11 has the center section roll wires and landing wires. I also have new vans instruments and a lot of additional instruments. Way too much to list.
In addition, I have a set of wings and tail surfaces from a PA -20/22 and the data plate. Included is plans for a Breezy.
One last thing. I have a 8' shear and brake and a supply of .032 sheet metal and a bead roller.
10,000 or best offer.
Call at 870-225-3698 for more info. It really is more than I can list here.
ImageUploadedByBiplane Forum1491173232.042040.jpgImageUploadedByBiplane Forum1491173252.119060.jpgImageUploadedByBiplane Forum1491173263.998897.jpgImageUploadedByBiplane Forum1491173286.024176.jpg

Latest posts

Back