• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Brantford flight centre parts for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys. I know that prices are to be listed...
This is not my ad, and I do not work for the BFC, but I hope to see them stay afloat.

The ad is for various green tagged cylinders(540, 360, 320, 230) hoses, starters, props and other items.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-other/brantford/aircraft-parts-for-sale/1263347023?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Maybe there is something, someone, in this group needs.

Considering they list prices$ + hst, I am hazarding a guess the price is $CAN in ad, but do your own due diligence, don't quote me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back