• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Cleaning out the hangar!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RVConvert

Reaction score
Getting rid of some stuff. The wheel pants and propeller/spinner were previously on my old skybolt and came off last summer. The rest of the stuff is off my PA-20-180, but if you know anyone looking please send them my way.

Full set of PA-20 lift struts(unsealed). They are Jensen struts with upgraded(larger) forks. They're in excellent condition asking $1200..make offer

Wheel pants: I have a set of wheel pants that were on my skybolt with up to 7.00-6 size tires. They are unfinished and have been previously installed. Asking $100

Propeller/Spinner: Sensenich W76HZ56 propeller and aluminum spinner. Both in excellent condition. Asking $1000. This came off my IO-360 Skybolt last summer.

Air Trac Tires: 700-6 tires and tubes. Make offer(I have these for sale locally but figured I'd throwe them on here!)

Call/email with any questions or to see photos.

Chris
[email protected]
801-719-8876​

Latest posts

Back