• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

David Clark For sell with CEP!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gacnik123

Reaction score
Yes I know my thread title is wrong. Caught it after I posted. hahaha. Anybody out there interested in buying a David Clark H10-40 with a CEP installed. Back in 11/11 I sent it to the factory and they totally rebuilt it. I am not sure if they rebuilt it or gave me a brand new one (its that nice). I had CEP install the earphone jack 4/13. Everything works great. The reason I am selling is I want a clarity aloft. I am selling it for $200.00. That is less than I paid for the CEP system. Let me know. Thanks John

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back