• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

FS: Wolf Wing Rib Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmorgan

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Well fellas, I got overruled by my old man on a single seater (he wants to build a two-seat aircraft) and now I need to sell the Wolf Rib Kit. I've cut all the gussets out, sanded the rough edges, and separated them according to the manual. I haven't touched anything else. All that's left is the fun part--actually building the ribs!

Everything that comes with the kit from Griggs is there and it has all been kept in a climate controlled area inside (read--my house). I don't want to spill the prices on what a new one costs, but my price already puts me at a loss and some of the hours have already been done.

Price: $2,000

Feel free to PM me or call at 254-368-4782. If I don't answer I'll call you back as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks for reading, y'all!

Latest posts

Back