• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Got another J-3 :-) Sold the model 12 :-(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigpenracing

Reaction score
Well I sold the Model 12 a few days ago. I sold it to a couple of great guys and I am on the insurance to fly it anytime. It hit the whole family hard when I sold the Cub and it got destroyed. I knew right away I made a mistake selling the Cub and would get another one some day. I found the perfect little Cub with a 65 on it. The airplane has 1000 TT and 70 since restoration by John Tremper in 2014. My other Cub was really nice but this one is better than new. I loved my Model 12 but a time came that I wanted the money more than the airplane. I am possibly looking for a cheap single seat Pitts to put in the hangar. A 150 horse S1C would even be fine if you guys know of any. I thought I would share some Cub pictures.
Big thanks to Tom Braymer for flying it from Ohio to Texas for me. He is a very trustworthy guy.

cub 1.png

cub 2.png

cub 3.png

cub 4.png

cub 5.png

cub 6.png

cub 7.png

cub 8.png

cub 9.png

Latest posts

Back