• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Looking to buy / please help source

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giles1206

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to buy a 2 seat aerobatic biplane. Have been looking at Stardusters, Acroduster too, Acrosport, Sky bolts, Starduster etc. I would prefer a Acroduster too SA 750 or Sky bolt.
Spec wise I would need a 200hp+ engine, inverted oil & fuel system & VP prop.

If anyone has something like this for sale then please contact me, or if anyone could help & point me in the right direction of people who maybe interested in selling their aircraft then your help would be appreciated.

Thank you, Giles Smith

Latest posts

Back