• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

New'ish' AcroSport II owner in Houston.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I purchased a nice ASII last October from Steve Harrilson (my first airplane), but have only recently started flying her so I was mostly lurking on the forum until now. 89KK is a great 2007 build by Bernie Olson.

I am new to the ASII and also biplane, but less than 10 hours in her so far but am starting to get the hang of flying her. After getting a little more comfortable I plan to start aerobatic training, which I am also a novice at.

I'm considering a few upgrades including changing out the spring struts, and I need to work on the canopy latch/locking mechanism, but I am thrilled with her and having a blast.

Attachments

• IMG_8481.jpeg
    IMG_8481.jpeg
    115.7 KB
  • IMG_7051.jpeg
    IMG_7051.jpeg
    301.4 KB
  • IMG_9674.jpeg
    IMG_9674.jpeg
    455.9 KB

Latest posts

Back