• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Pitts S1 Project Fuselage / Parts. S FL ~ $1500 obo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotime242

Reaction score
Wings were sold so this is back up for sale. This is a long / later model S1 fuselage.

Lots of dust, been sitting a while. Lots of parts laying around. I did my best to get pics of what I could. Im sure there is more hidden around the hangar.

Asking $1500

Contact me via this forum or PM / Email for quick answers or more pics. I can show the kit anytime.

Contact Andy (the owner/builder) for more information via Phone. No calls before Noon please, he is older. 561-358-3044

-----------------------------------------------------------

-Side profile, Low profile canopy, Hinged and flips to the side like an S2.

5ziolw.jpg

-Shadowed picture for idea of fuselage / canopy profile.

2ihb3p3.jpg

-Tail (Little pieces of crud is just hangar insulation I didn't completely get off)

arvr5.jpg

-Nosebowl / Firewall / Etc.

2znsp44.jpg

-Cowl Pieces.

2duia6p.jpg

-Gear / I-struts.

f56xc.jpg

-Rudder.

27ymr08.jpg

-Fuse Welds

vh58c2.jpg

21enwpw.jpg