• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Skybolt Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstreat

Reaction score
All,

I gentleman here at Kelly Airpark just dropped off some Skybolt parts. Two I struts and 8 Tail Brace wires. Struts have mount area damage. Can be repaired. Streamline looks good. Could be cut down for Pitts. The wires are 1/4" Dia thread. 4 are 44" 2 are 41" and 2 at 39". Good condition.

I will list the price of the I-Struts at $100.00
Wires at $25.00 per unit.

Buyer pays shipping.

All proceeds should be sent to Web Master Host to support this site. Time to give back.

I can provide pics.

JST

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back