• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Start/Finish photo. How building aircraft ages you.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyProton

Reaction score
So I was showing a colleague at work Chris's Acrosport build and it took me back to the start 7 years ago. I didn't recognize the kid working on it. Thought it would be interesting to see how people have changed over the years during their builds.

Start:
ImageUploadedByBiplane Forum1492868212.277822.jpg

Finish(almost):
ImageUploadedByBiplane Forum1492868244.829767.jpg

Not unlike Ricky from "Trailer Park Boys" Chris is rarely seen without a cocktail in his hands now, but at the start I don't believe he was old enough to partake.

Latest posts

Back