• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Lyc 0-360 hollow crank for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
FS: 0-360 Hollow Crankshaft

$2800.

Available for sale: 0-360 hollow crankshaft , Inspected by AEA of Dallas and tagged "Non. Certified"
See the attached report from AEA. Pitting on aft journal, probably adjacent to bearing oil groove. Pictures available n

PN 13B27123
SN V537918873

I purchased from Eileen at "Enparts", Lancaster TX with plan to use in my 0-360-A4A C/S conversion ~A1A.

After deciding not to do the work locally I hired G&N to do the C/S conversion & IRAN. Naturally, they won't use a crank tagged "experimental".
$2800

Located Ray Airport in SE Michigan, 57D

Attachments

• AEA Crank Inspection 1:2 2.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • AEA Crank Inspection 1:2.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back