• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

MGL EMS-2 Q&A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

takair

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are a few threads on the EMS-2 but I have a few questions and figured a new thread might be cleaner. MGL out of office for a few days so could not call.
1. I understand that the basic EMS-2, without the additional RDAC can support, 2 channel EGT and 2 channel CHT. In another thread, it is mentioned that MGL has suggested it can support 4 channel CHT alone. However, the manual does not show that as a configuration. For anybody who has done this, does the display show EGT1 and 2 even though you are reading CHT or can it truly be configured for 4 channels of CHT?
2. I want to have fuel pressure for my pressure carb…..already purchased and installed Mitchell sender. Now I realize the manual does not actually show an option for fuel pressure, only flow unless you have Rotax digital engine control. Has anybody configured fuel pressure on an EMS-2 with analogue input?
3. When I bought the Mitchell senders I swore that this was a clear option….but now I don’t see it defined….anybody else use Mitchell pressure senders?

Latest posts

Back