• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

S-2B in OR on Barnstormers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barchiola

This space available.
Reaction score
Here's the link
https://www.barnstormers.com/classified-1866414-1985-Pitts-S2B.html?catid=15818
I called about it today but the guy was more interested in solving the mystery of how I got his cell phone number than he was in talking about the plane. I explained that his number was right there in the ad and expressed how serious buyers are better off calling the seller directly, he disagreed and I said thanks and hung up.

It's an interesting airplane, new in 1985, low time, nosed over by the owner and then fixed by Aviat and removed from service a couple of years later. Corrosion in the engine but a relatively new looking airframe. The sellers are seeing overpriced S-2B's online and shooting too high with this one at an asking price of $80k, IMHO.

Someone will enjoy it, I don't have any patience today! lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back