• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

0320 vs 0360

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oak256

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I have begun to bring an AcroSport 2 back to life,and would like a little input on engine choice. I have went thru the archives and read all past posts. I think my situation might be different than any that I found, in that I will only use this AS2 for 300-400 mile cross country flights and some local straight and level hops. I plan to fly with a lid on the front hole and a canopy over my head.
It looks to me like 0320's come cheaper than 0360's, but I know to save a nickel now and wish you had 20 more horses for the rest of time wouldn't be a good move.

How do you think the engines would compare;
Cruise Speed/ Fuel Consumption/
OverAll Performance

BTW- I know there are "better" planes out there for my type of flying, but I'm a Biplane Guy to the Bone, I just fly a little different than most pilots that fly biplanes.
Thanks for your help!

Latest posts

Back