• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

1956 Champion 7EC for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraJ

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I know it's not a biplane, but I hope you'll forgive me this breach of protocol.

I bought myself a Marquart Charger to fly, and can't afford to keep two airplanes, so unfortunately Norbert the Champ has to move on to the next caretaker. I haven't advertised it anywhere else yet, so you're getting exclusive early access by being cool biplane folks. šŸ˜

20220221_161222.jpg

If you know of anyone who's looking for an immaculate Champ that's been kept up to very high standards, is ADS-B 2020 compliant, and does everything you want a Champ to do, please pass along this link to them:

http://obairlann.net/reaper/aviation/champ/N4399C/forsale.html
Given the state of the market right now, I expect it'll go fairly quickly when I put it on Barnstormers, which I'll do in a week or so. Ping me via PM here, or at [email protected] if you want to know more.

Asking $45,000.

Latest posts

Back