• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

1992 Christen Eagle II for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilikeitinverted

Registered Users
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm listing my "other love" for sale...

N56CE was registered in 1991, first flight was on 3/3/1992.
Presently it has around 670 hours on the aircraft, engine and prop.
The fabric is original and is in great shape (except for a few small cosmetic wounds, all from prior owners).
The engine is an AEIO-360-A1D with a solid flange crankshaft, purchased new from the factory.
It has a Hartzell prop, brand new from the factory and rebuilt in 2013 at Hartzell in Ohio to install a brand new D-6522-21 hub (to get rid of the eddy-current testing AD).
All SBs are complied with and no deferred maintenance.
It had it’s compression ribs “issues” fixed long time ago by late Pete Gnadinger, and SB 317 (longeron repair) done in 2018 by @smizo
It has a standard eagle instrument panel in the front with an addition of an electric turn coordinator & a digital fuel totalizer; in the back there’s a JPI EDM-700 engine monitor, Becker 4201 radio, GTX 327 Transponder hardwired to Trans-Cal alt encoder & echoUAT ADSB in/out.
Ipad mini mount on the handlebar (shows traffic via wifi link from echoUAT)
Light weight B&C alternator, light weight EarthX battery, VAC PAD oil pickup, Hooker harness in the back.
I’ve purchased it in July of 2016 and it's time for someone else to enjoy it while I move to the new chapter in my life.
Based at 39N - Princeton, NJ

Asking 95k.

Please dont hesitate to reach out with any questions, to see more pictures, log books, oil analysis, etc.

Thanks.

-Igor

Attachments

• 4a378369-cbea-4304-87d3-19618299ffd7.JPG
    4a378369-cbea-4304-87d3-19618299ffd7.JPG
    682.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 41947b00-1ecd-4b40-85a7-31d9ba2cd176.JPG
    41947b00-1ecd-4b40-85a7-31d9ba2cd176.JPG
    741.3 KB · Views: 0
  • CEII.jpg
    CEII.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0