• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

2-P canopy on Spezio 2nd time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAABipe40FF

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought the install of the canopy was hard the first time around but this was almost enough to think about a hangar fire. I had recycled mounting brackets when I put this canopy on the Acroduster and also had to cut almost 8" off the back to make it fit the AD2. I had to get it in the exact same place to reuse the trim fairings and make a new Al fairing on the rear.

Whatever, I like the result. I even got the windshield to fit better. This is the final deal. If Marcia wants more "open cockpit" than sliding the canopy back she can remove this thing herself.

I will need some vents.

Jack

GEDC4405 (800x600).jpg

GEDC4402 (800x600).jpg

GEDC4403 (800x600).jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back