• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

2024-T3 alclad 0.010 and 6061-T6 .013 alclad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fidot

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Folks,

I have some sheets of subj. aluminum I got as a part of a bigger lot. I don't need it: let's see if someone is interested and we can make a deal. I think we'll price it based on how many sheets you buy. I have it listed @ Craigslist atm for $1.50/sq ft for 2024 and $1.25/sq ft for 6061, but I realize shipping will probably be a pain and an expense; so I'll be willing to negotiate.

Manufactured by http://www.kaiseraluminum.com/

Selling whole sheets only, as many as you need. Obviously shipping it is mostly going to be the bulk factor, and not weight methinks.

It's in good shape; no corrosion; a few bucked edges here and there.

Alclad 2024-T3 0.010 (ten thousands thick)
8 sheets available:

36x64: 1 sheet
36x71: 2 sheets
36x72: 5 sheets

6061-T6 0.012 (twelve thousands) thick
7 sheets available:

36x63 1/2: 1 sheet
36x70 1/2: 1 sheet
36x71 1/2: 3 sheets
36x72 1/2: 1 sheet
36x73 1/2: 1 sheet

Let me know if interested.