• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

4130 Tubing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKREIDLER

Reaction score
First for some introduction. I decided my next project will be a Skybolt (bought the plans at SnF); I finished a RV-10 back in 2009. My reason for the Skybolt was fairly simple, I want to scratch build an airplane. The RV's are beautiful airplanes, but I have learned about aluminum, time to learn a new skill. Plus - I want to join the club of builders, not just assemble a kit. I am a fairly young guy (35), no wife, no kids, by day I am a mechanical engineer. I am planning for this project to take 8 to 10 years.

Now for my question, I have been searching for a good tubing supplier since Dillsburg is apparently closing up. I have looked at Wicks, Aircraft Spruce and Airplarts Inc. Anyone else I should be looking at?

Thanks - Jason

Latest posts

Back