• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Acroduster II SA750 Project for Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arparadis

Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Acroduster II SA750 for sale ~90% complete. $32000 negotiable. Wings are finished less covering. Flight controls, bellcranks, pushrods, I struts, attach fittings, trim and actuation control, engine mount, fuel tank, firewall are built. IO-540-G1D5 with log books, overhaul kit and G3I electronic ignition. The engine has all components. Advanced Flight Systems EFIS with engine instruments, SVS, AHARS, GPS and a True Trak Comm. Fiberglass turtle deck. Everything except the fuselage has been primed with epoxy primer. 15 yds Ceconite 202 fabric, Stewart System EcoBond. No Prop. Call Tony 303-917-4804 and I will send pictures.
[/FONT]

20140105_111103[1].jpg

20140118_155909[1].jpg

20140816_115334[1].jpg

20140816_115407[1].jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back