• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Acrosport I Alternate wingfoil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craig

Reaction score
Before the arthritis struck me smack in the middle of the back, I had acquired and finished all four wings and the center section, including drag/anti-drag wires and aileron linkage. Also the ailerons.

Now these beautiful pieces are gathering dust in the workshop.

Anyone interested, please contact me at [email protected]. I'll furnish my home number, and we can talk about this.

All pieces are very well made, square, and have been varnished. I did NOT do any of the aluminum sheet metal such as the leading edges, aileron cutouts, etc., nor are the wingtips done - everyone has their own idea of what shape to make the wingtips!

Also have part of the empennage, and the torque tube for the flight control system, with bearings installed.

I have completed a total of seven airplanes, and have functioned as an EAA Technical Counselor for about 12 years now.

Craig Wilcox

Latest posts

Back