• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

AcroSport I for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pulsar747n

Reaction score
AcroSport I in excellent and well cared condition. Great performer!. 84Hrs TT. Lycoming O-320-E2A, with new Cylinders, Pistons, SS Crossover Exhaust, Ellison Throttle Body Injector, Christen 801 Inverted Oil System, B&C Alternator and Light Weight Starter. Sensenich propeller 74DM6-0-60. Dual elevator trim servo tabs. No bungees. Hooker 7 point ratchet. system. Terra Com & Transponder, G Meter. Fresh condition Inspection with purchase. Fabric, Paint and Interior in perfect condition. $32,000.00 will consider offers or trade on a Cessna 170A/B or 140B.

Visit my AcroSport I website for additional information, pictures and videos: https://sites.google.com/site/acrosportbiplane/home
Ad in Barnstormers: https://www.barnstormers.com/classified_1352278_AcroSport+I+Biplane.html

Call to set up a time to see it fly! @ 1L8 Hurricane, UT . (360) 622-8433

P1010023.jpg

P1060486.jpg

P1060488.jpg

P1060491.jpg

P1060507.jpg

Latest posts

Back