• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Aileron to aileron bellcrank control tube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monte_55

Reaction score
I am badly needing detail so I can build a set of aileron to aileron bellcrank control tubes. This is an early built S1C. I have a set of early Pitts S1C plans but no info on on them about these parts. When I look at photo's of early wings it looks like the control tubes or curved to clear the upper aft spar
I would also entertain buying some already built if someone had a pair they would part with. Thanks! for any help,unfortunately there are no Pitts builders anywhere within 100 miles of me that I know of to go look at and use as a Texas blueprint but hopefully at Oshkosh this year I will be able to get many many pic's.

Gene
restoring Pitts S1 C
8kcab
Luscombe 8A

Latest posts

Back