• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Aircraft Wood source...Kansas or Texas or Oklahoma ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really would like to save 175 in shipping on some spars and plywood I need for my Starduster Too wing. (I drove right by wicks a couple weekends ago but they didn't have the spar material in stock so just got a rental car for the trip instead of taking my truck that far) anyone know of a source for aircraft grade plywood, 5ply mahogany 1/4" 4x8 sheets and spars are 7/8" 3.25"x120" and 7/8"4.5"x120". All I know of is wicks or aircraft Spruce. Might make a trip to wicks in a week or two if/when they get their Spruce order in if no one knows of a closer supplier? (Closer to OKC is what I'm referring to)

Latest posts

Back