• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Alliance A-1 Argo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigblackmastiff

Premium Member
Reaction score
I took the kids to the Ohio History Center today. I was surprised to run into this type that I hadn’t heard of. This is one of 2 remaining I believe. Wikipedia says the engine is a Hess Warrior.
CBE66595-11C3-47BD-93E1-9B067A38A2DF.jpeg
4385CE1B-88DB-4652-8EA8-DDF62BE82BF2.jpeg
E5181BE2-5C34-4A15-814F-50A014ED3AA3.jpeg

Latest posts

Back