• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Another Eagle comes back to life!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Govertical

Registered Users
Reaction score
Fairly new to the forum and thought I would share my exciting experience with my 1982 Christen Eagle II. Just completed the Eagles first start-up with excellent results since being rebuilt. I figured I throw some of the few pictures up that I had along it's way to being airworthy again.

The Eagle was originally built by Ken Terry. The plane is now under the proud split ownership between Doug (marquartflyer) and I. I credit all the work to Doug for having rebuild it. This man is very skilled and knowledgable and I could have never done without him. It feels great to know that I am now a proud owner of a Christen Eagle II! Hope you enjoy the pics and feel free to ask any questions.

-Austin

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

Latest posts