• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

AS II For sale (maybe)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gacnik123

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been toying with the idea of possibly selling my bipe to get more seats for my family. Very very tough decision. Did I mention this has been a tough decision. haha. I thought I would post it here first to see if anybody had any interest before I went out to Barns---mers. My plane was built by Paul Muhle, from Nebraska, and finished in 1992. It won a silver lindy in 93' and a gold in 94'. Paul has won 4 lindy's (I believe) and 2 or 3 of the other plaques from Oshkosh for completed projects. I took it to the biplane expo, in Juction City, Ks in 2010 and it won grand champion experimental.

-IO-360B1B 180hp full inverted
-902.00 TTAF and SMOH by Central Cylinder
-Empty weight 1035#
-Aircraft products tailwheel (The only way to go)
-Smoke system (I don't use-I already spend an hour each time I fly wiping it down)
-Com radio
-Garmin transponder/encoder
-Double bubble canopy/not removable for open cockpit flying. Much like a christen eagle. Paul told me he had 1 1/2 yrs in the canopy alone.
-Custom wood dashes front and back
-Custom Allen Siver rachet in rear seat and 4pt in front (no rachet)

Whenever I look at buying anything like a car, truck, quad, plane ect, I always wonder why or what the reason for selling is. Let me assure you, if you are interested, this is not because of any issues. I really enjoy flying this plane. Neil and a few others on this website have seen my plane and can probably answer as much as I can, but I will do my best.

$47,500

John

DSC_0276.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

2010 biplane fly in 157.jpg

Latest posts

Back