• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Aviation TV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isoexcite

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new here.

I am the chairman of our local model aircraft flying club, currently building a large scale Tiger Moth R/C model from scratch and plans - so not quite what you full scale folks are busy with, but I am hoping to learn something from this forum along the way anyway.

I also have a question, and I apologise in advance if this is not the correct place to ask.

Soon I will be the proud owner of an Internet aware TV.

Being an aviation "enthusiast", I often find there is not much available on satellite TV here, other than the odd aircrash investigation or something.

The internet however has a lot of stuff out there.

I was wondering if anybody knew of an internet TV channel which might be available out there dedicated to aviation?

I'm happy to pay a bit of "dollar" if need be, so long as the content is filled with decent documentaries...

I've tried searching, but all I can really come up with is a lot of stuff on youtube - which is a minefield to navigate to what I want.

I'm looking for something dedicated to aviation.

Anybody?

Latest posts

Back