• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Award-winning Starduster Too for sale!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greguhl

Reaction score
I've sadly decided to sell the Starduster Too, but it will be replaced by a just-as-fun (hopefully) RV-8 project that will, I mean, may (or may not!) be done by the end of the year.

Here is a copy of the add that's on Barnstormer's. I really want it to go to a good home, so mention you saw it on this forum, and I'll gladly discount it $2,500.

1995, O-360. 550 TTAF/SMOH, 50 STOH with NEW cylinders and pistons. EAA SERFI Reserve Grand Champion Tube and Fabric 2008. 4-cylinder CHT and EGT engine data monitor, Intercom and radio, mode C transponder, GPS, position lights, Whelan strobes, Homebuilder Special tailwheel. Dynamically balanced engine with harmonic balancer plate also provides great weight/balance numbers. In-flight front cockpit cover. 3-port cigarette lighter to power iPhone/iPad and/or included heated jacket, new brakes. Come see it at KUBS in Mississippi on the way to Sun-n-Fun! $37,500.

Contact me at [email protected] or call/text 662-425-7684 Thanks!

sc2.jpg

cockpit.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back