• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Big passenger, little pasenger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dana

Reaction score
I've heard it said that a Hatz can carry any passenger who can get into the front cockpit, but... I tried to give a ride today to my son in law, who weighs 270. The W&B sheet said it was OK, and he was able to get in, and strap in (barely), but when I pulled the stick back it hit his stomach when the elevator was barely above flat... sorry, we can't do it. He was a good sport about it, though.

My daughter is a different story, she's a little thing, so she got her first biplane ride today. Think she enjoyed it?

upload_2018-10-3_22-15-29.png

Latest posts

Back