• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Bill lund - Starduster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William Lund

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am the proud owner of a Starduster SA-300 based at Brown Field (SDM) in San Diego. I would be very interested in connecting with any other Starduster owners in SoCal.

I had been looking at Stardusters for about ten years, andbought mine in May of this year. It is a fine example, and I am very happy with it. It was located in Georgia, and I had it ferried to San Diego. It made the coast to coast tripin four days without a hitch.I am very thankful to my ferry pilot, Mr. Donald Brantley, also a Starduster owner, and President of the Vidalia, Georgia EAA chapter.

I am having a new PS Engineering high noise intercom and a new King KX-125 installed, along with newantennas, new leather upholstery, battery, tires and a few other cosmetic items.It has225 hours on the engine and airframe. The engine was factory new zero time (not a reman) purchased just for this airplane,and the craftsmanship on the airframe is stunning. Congratulations to the builder, Mr. Thomas Nimyo. I was amazed that after a coast to coast flight, the engine compartment was pristine, and the stainless steel firewall was like a mirror. (Tons of bugs on the rest, though.)

If anyone out there is a Starduster fan, let me know! I would love to hear from you.

Latest posts

Back