• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Biplane Dreams

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jortiz045

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Jose and this is my first post.
Although I have always been scared of flying (particularly in commercial jets) I have also always had a dream of owning and flying a biplane. For some funny reason it's always been the only plane I have ever pictured being able to fly.

I've waiting to see High Road to China since 1983-missed it in the theaters and it was just released on DVD for the first time-and well, those biplanes just made me fall in love.

Now, it would be some time before I could do it, but I'd like to do research as early as possible.

Any opinions on the kits on pilotfriend.com? By Fisher I believe.
Particularly the Fisher Tiger Moth and the Fisher RS 80 Tiger Moth?

Seem like it's a good idea, but I don't want to commit suicide.

Any advice would help and be appreciated.

In the meantime I'm planning on taking a couple of flights on a biplane asap.

Thanks!

Jose
:)

Latest posts

Back