• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Building a Scale Pitts S1 46%

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dongle

Reaction score
Hello evereybody,
my name is Tobias and i am a german modeller. I want build a Pitts S1-S in scale 46% and want build it with a original tube frame. But the problem is, that I do not have any technical documents for the fuselage.

Can anybody help me with photos or scans of the contruction plans of the fuselage and an good 3-side view of the pitts? So i am able to construct my model so close as possible to the original.

Many thanks!

Tobias

Latest posts

Back