• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Can You Identify These Parts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKeller

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hola Biplaners -

I'm doing some work on my brake master cylinders and my Maule solid tailwheel. Neither have visible part numbers and I cannot quite identify what I've got. I think the MC is a Cleveland 10-19; the Maul TW does not quite look like the exploded view I see on the ACS site. If anyone recognizes these and can help me out, it would be great - I'd like to order the correct part.

Thanks much!

PS. Both these photos are old; the MCs no longer leak!

------

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

Latest posts

Back