• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Cleaning out the tool box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTChris

Reaction score
I am cleaning out some of the tools I don't use or haven't used.
Please message me for photos and any additional info.

Norseman 115 pc. drill bit set. Bright finish. 1/16-1/2" x 64ths, A-Z and #1-60 bits, new in metal index. Union made in the USA.
$250 plus shipping OBO

Starrett 796XFL-1 Electronic Micrometer(0-1") - $125 + shipping
Starrett 796XFL-2 electronic Micrometer(1-2") - $200 + shipping
Starrett 796XFL-3 electronic micrometer(2-3")- $275 + shipping
Starrett 796XFL-4 electronic micrometer(3-4") - $300 + shipping
These are all carbide faced IP67 coolant proof, Bought these thinking they would be better but I prefer the vernier type instead. The -3 and -4 have never been used and the other two were only used a couple times to try out. will also sell as a set for $750 + shipping OBO. They all have padded cases with batteries and wrenches.

Mitutoyo IP65 electronic micrometer 0-1", carbide faces, ratchet stop. Only used a few times to compare to the Starretts. Comes in plastic storage case.
$100 + shipping

Starrett #196 back plunger dial indicator with contact points, attachments in case. New never used. Reads in 0.001" Part # 50697
$175 + shipping

Starrett #124 inside micrometer set, 2-12" never used. part #50546
$225 + shipping

Starrett #657 Magnetic base with "flex-O post" tool/indicator holder. like new
$125 + shipping

Strong Hand adjust-o angle magnet, dual switch magnets, adjusts 25-275 degrees. round or square tubing, plate etc. ideal for anyone building their fuselage. Very handy tool. Only used twice.
$175 + shipping

Tritan 6" digital level/protractor with case.
$100 + shipping

Tritan 8 1/2" Stainless arm digital angle finder.
$60 + shipping

Will accept offers on everything. Will gladly send pictures upon request. Thanks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back