• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Cleveland Brake parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotahp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have two favorite used discs p/n 164-01501. I can't recall what these came off of. I think a newer Cessna 182. But they fit a lot of planes. I believe these came off as I was installing a tundra setup but I can't recall for sure. They have been in my extra parts stash for along time. I measured both and are still within limits. See pics. They sell new for $175 each. I'd take $50 for the pair.

I also have two caliper mounting brackets or "torque plates" as they are called. I'm not positive on part number but believe they are 075-01500. These also for many planes and applications. They sell new for $253 each. I'd take $100 for the pair.

Buy the discs and the Tq plates and I'll take $125 with free shipping in lower 48. IMG_4943.jpgIMG_4935.jpgIMG_4936.jpgIMG_4937.jpgIMG_4938.jpgIMG_4939.jpgIMG_4940.jpgIMG_4944.jpgIMG_4945.jpgIMG_4932.jpgView attachment 1IMG_4952.jpg

Latest posts

Back