• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

comparing S1-11B with DR107

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi - 2 designs I am trying to choose between - DR107 or S1-11B.

Has anyone here flown both these machines and able to tell me about their pros and cons?

I live in NZ and there isnt a 1-11B here. there are 2 DR107s, with AEIO375 or a 390. goes v well trouble is I am 6ft 4 inches (1m93) and I know the 1-11B has a bigger cockpit, but I have yet to sit in one.

all opinions and experiences welcome

Latest posts

Back