• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Creve Coeur weekend of 3/15-16

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dxlyj

Reaction score
I'm going to be in STL 3/13-18. Not sure if I'll have time for a field trip but would love to go out to Creve Coeur if I have time off on the weekend. Any Forum members in that area? I'll be in the area of the Convention Center.

Thanks,
DL

Latest posts

Back