• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Dean’s Super Baby Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deaneborghi

Registered Users
Reaction score
It has been suggested (thank you IanJ) that I start a new thread for my build. Hopefully I’m doing this correctly. Rather than dumping lots of photos all at once, I shall post some old stuff in sequence of the build, and then add newer pics as I progress. Any tips and tricks from builders out there would be appreciated. Also, if anyone comes across page 54-2 Sheet No. 5 of 5 for the standard ailerons please let me know.

Attachments

• 1299008A-8611-49C4-8E5E-CB099B1C80C0.jpeg
    1299008A-8611-49C4-8E5E-CB099B1C80C0.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 34

Latest posts

Back