• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Dual in My SkyBolt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I have completed a bunch of the squawk list items on my SkyBolt and finally ready to start flying. I have not had the aircraft weighed it is a IO-540 powered with a 3 blade prop should I have any concerns with CG with both of us aboard. I am 6'2 250 Lbs. and Guessing my instructor at 5'10 170 but will verify that information. My instructor has a lot of time in Eagles, Pitts and Many others, not any in Skybolts Would like to get some opinions on CG from others I have looked through logs etc cannot find a lot of info. Just doing some take offs and landings at first then on to stalls, spins before Aerobatics.

Thanks in advance
Jeff

Latest posts

Back