• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

For Sale: Smith Airline Torch and Accessories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty

Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen,

I have decided to sell my Smith Airline Torch and Accessories. Included with the sale are:

1. Torch Body
2. Cutting Attachment
3. Tips: 200, 201, 203 & 205

As near as I can tell, the price to purchase new from Aircraft Spruce would be approximately $570-ish

I will sell for $450+shipping.

I also have for sale other accessories for the torch.

1. Striker
2. One tube of RG45
3. Two tubes of ER70-S6
4. Single Stage gas regulators
5. Cleaning tips for the nozzles
6. Gas Hoses
7. Gas bottle cart

Price is $250+shipping, OBO. ( I'm honestly not sure how to ship the bottle cart if anyone is interested. I live in St. Charles, MO, near St. Louis so maybe a local sale?)

If interested please email at: [email protected]

Many thanks,
Scott Wilkinson
St. Charles, MO

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back