• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

FS: Great Stearman Great Price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigpenracing

Reaction score
Selling the Stearman that I fly for my buddy. He wants it gone before the hangar rent and insurance come due again. Its a great flying bird. If I had the cash I would buy it. It is already cheap for a 2015 rebuild and he may come off the price a little more.

1942 BOEING STEARMAN • $89,500 • PRICE REDUCED • 1942 PT-27 Stearman with Continental R-670 220 HP. Airframe was fully disassembled, inspected and recovered in 2015 with Ceconite fabric. Times are close but flown weekly 3750TT airframe, 390 SMOH and 90 since all 7 cylinders replaced with new. September 2018 Annual and prop overhaul. Spin on oil filter, Jasco alternator and Redline brakes. No avionics except for handheld radio. This is a very nice, solid and well flying Stearman. Take a look at Brenham Texas 11R. $89,500 • Contact Shawn R Hendrickson, - located Brenham, TX United States • Telephone: 979-451-3251 • Posted June 25, 2019 • Show all Ads posted by this AdvertiserRecommend This Ad to a FriendEmail AdvertiserSave to WatchistReport This AdView Larger Images

Latest posts

Back