• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

FS-Marquart Charger N645

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beck

Reaction score
:SOLD: :)

I decided to relist my Marquart Charger. Marquart Charger MA5, 0-360, Fixed pitch, Poly fiber recover two years, Through inspection and varnished when wings and control surfaces were open. Fuse also had thorough inspection for cracks and corrosion.
Fresh Annual 06/2017.
No damage history, Fresh annual with cyls in the mid to upper 70s, 1330 total engine time-not rebuilt. 1330 TTAF
All logs,plans, service records, Icom a200 radio, transponder, sigtronics high noise two place intercom, garmin 195 gps, nav and strobe lights
It climbs like a rocket and the engine is smooth with no leaks. One of very few that has 180hp. Excellent performance.
I understand that Ed Marquart did the welding. This plane is superbly rigged and the controls are perfectly balanced. There is not one thing that need attention.
There is a bubble canopy for the pilots seat and a metal cover for the front passenger, Fabric snap covers for both front and back. Brakes and throttle for both front and rear.
Asking $30K I need to sell to fund new panel for my RV7A
I am going to be hesitant in considering any offers without you first seeing it in person .
Plane is at Ankeny Iowa KIKV.
I put up some videos on youtube
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaTgkhlIXK4[/ame]
Engine Video [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe78MEatSCc[/ame]
There is also some photos in the photos section here. Search N645
[email protected]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back