• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Getting Closer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blues

Registered Users
Reaction score
I've been flying and working on my Acro Sport 2 since I got it last November. It was a good airplane when I got it, and I think it's even better now.

Here's what I've done so far: Gear Gussets fabricated and welded on, Gear aligned (adjusted out 3 degrees (!) of toe-in on left main), Harness refitted, Inspection Plates replaced, Brakes Cylinders rebuilt (all 4), Brake Shoes replaced, Reservoir replaced, Floorboards replaced, Comm Antenna installed, Transponder installed (still needs antenna), GPS installed, Leaking Primer rebuilt, And of course She's Got Her Wheel Pants On Now...

I still have some things to do, but this is a wonderful airplane. I'm enjoying flying this AS2 more each time I go up, and even look forward to the landings now!

I flew a short x-country in it today, and had a blast. I just wanted to show and tell you folks a little bit about my AS2. I'm a happy pilot!

Sunrise AcroSport.jpg

Lake View.jpg

Golden Aerodrome BipeView.jpg

Latest posts

Back