• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Hello To Everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcsweet

Reaction score
Hello All

My apologies for the delayed introduction. I have recently decided to build a biplane, I'll start in about a month, I'm 99% sure that it will be the Pitts S1-SS.

I am a first-time builder and I will probably buy some fabricated components. I have the Steen CAD plans but I would like to change a few things. I like the look of the Wolf modifications (cowl, gear and tail) and I am interested in fitting them, whilst also trying not to get in over my head.

I am currently just trying to learn as much as possible and this forum, according to my girlfriend, has stopped me looking permanently confused.

Thanks,

Daniel Sweet

Latest posts

Back