• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

How Does Someone Jump Out Safely?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christopher

Reaction score
Ok, I have a question for the Parachute Riggers, Trainers, etc. I want to go skydiving a time or two before I get my Biplane done, just in case. I have back problems ( degenerative disc, arthritis, and bulging disc ). What would be the best canopy type for me? Best harness? Any other tips? ( besides don't do it... not an option. :rolleyes: ) I am very leery of skydiving after losing a close friend with hundreds of jumps experience to a late reserve opening. He knew what he was doing, I don't even have a clue. ( I have watched a chute being packed but that's it. ) :confused: I am already saving loose change for the jump school, hoping for spring 2014.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back