• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Induction box for Ellison on a rear induction sump.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I am getting back to work on the Acro Sport and had a need to pull the Ellison throttle body. thought it would be a good opportunity to show the air box I built. It all fits in with a 12" motor mount. The aluminum dish bolts to the Ellison and the inlet has a nice transition to the TBI with no sharp corners. Throttle response is clean and crisp on the ground runs. I have fabric on all four wings now with the coatings and rib lacing to start soon. This has been an on again, off again
20231026_110028.jpg
20231026_110203.jpg
20231026_111825.jpg
20231026_124857.jpg
20231026_133325.jpg
IMG_6460.JPG
project for a long time. hopefully I can stick with it for a while from this point as I have completed our last major project at work.

Latest posts

Back