• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Inflatable paint booths

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joepre

Reaction score
Has anyone used these inflatable paint booths to paint their project? I am hoping to start painting my Great Lakes sometime later this year and am thinking about booths. I know the drill about building one out of plastic and all that. I dont want to cut holes in my barn for a fan unless I have to and these inflatable booths look like they may work. I can inflate it inside during the winter and outside during the summer. I just am not sure about the exit draw for over spray. It uses a long vinyl tube that will exit outside a window to remove the over spray.
I looked at one where they make them in PA. Looks great, blows up in 60 seconds or so and has lots of room inside, deflates to go inside a bag and weighs around 150lbs. The smallest one runs around $6K so it's not cheap, which is why I am asking around.
Thoughts?

Latest posts

Back