• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Information on this Smith Mini

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

footloose

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've purchased another Smith Mini but didn't get any paperwork with it . It's built very well and the builder supposedly has passed on to higher sky's . The fellow that I purchased it from didn't know much about the builder but had acquired it in an estate liquidation and was told that the builder had previously built a Pitts . I picked the plane up in the Liberal / Dodge City Kansas area but don't know if that is the area that it originated in .The workmanship and quality are an indication that he was an experienced builder . I have two Smith projects and choose to go with this one as my build . If anyone on here has any knowledge of the builder or any information on this particular airplane , it will be very helpful and likewise appreciated . Thanx Dennis

Attachments

• Photo728.jpg
    Photo728.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Photo726.jpg
    Photo726.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Photo727.jpg
    Photo727.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 119

Latest posts

Back